After all these years, we bought a fan for those still evenings when the act of sitting is sweat inducing.
The instructions make for humorous reading, the highlights of which I have copied directly below, all typos intended. Tom suggested I might further my career photographing fans for the Indonesian brochure market. Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.
- Please read completely this operating before use.
- The fan designed for using outdoors of indoor which large room because power ful output wind.
- If the fan motor looks out on down frequently, knuckle screw needs to be tightened.
- Be careful do not to blow the wind from the fan directly to the body for along time especially for patients, infants and the elderly.
- Do not insert the fingers or anything into the guard because the fan blade might be dangerous and can be damaged.
- Do not apply any kinds of chemical spray, otherwise, the plastic parts might be damaged or deformed.